Look what you can learn in the Carpentry Program:
- Learn the skills necessary to properly build a house
- Work in a team setting.
- See the day go by so quickly you will wonder what happened to the time.
- Work on community service projects off campus.
- Use the most advanced tool, equipment and materials
- Be challenged every day by your instructor
- Earn college credits
- Do something different everyday
Emphasis is placed on developing the skills you will need for your future as a contractor.
PC Now – BCT102 Construction Hand & Power Tools – 1 Credit
OSHA Construction 10 Hr. Course Certification
Program of Study
Carpentry is a SOAR approved program of study. This means that successful completion of this program earns you college credits that can be transferred to participating state colleges and universities.
This program requires students to come to school in a program-approved uniform. Please print the form provided and submit to purchase approved program attire.