Due to the changes released from the Governor’s office concerning gatherings, and keeping in mind that all school districts are held to their attestation requirements until May 31st, we have made the following decisions concerning the May 26th Certificate Awards Program.
- We will not require tickets. We will, however, remain mindful of the capacity limitation of 75% for outdoor gatherings.
- We ask that all in attendance keep social distancing in mind where possible. Both the Home and Visitor sides of the stadium will be available for seating.
- Anyone in attendance will be required to be masked. Students and instructors will be able to remove their masks as certificates are presented.
- A professional photographer will be taking photos of each student as they receive their certificate. A link will be provided to access these following the program on the SUN Tech Facebook page and Skyward parent portal.
- Please use Walnut Street when arriving for parking. We will allow handicap parking closer to the stadium with a handicap placard or parking permit issued by SUN Tech.
Students who have not returned or paid for technology devices and/or chargers prior to Wednesday, May 26th at Noon will not be allowed to walk at the certificate awards ceremony. NO Exceptions.
All students are required to attend SUN Tech on the morning of Wednesday, May 26th for awards practice in order to participate in the certificate awards program.