Certificate Awards Notice

Good afternoon:

As we prepare for this evening’s Certificate Awards Ceremony, we wanted to inform you that we are closely monitoring the weather conditions. There is a possibility of rain, and to ensure the safety and comfort of all attendees, we have decided to wait until closer to the start time to make a final decision on whether the ceremony will proceed as planned.

Because predicting the weather is not an exact science, we would recommend that everyone come prepared for the possibility of some rain during the ceremony.

If we decide to postpone, we will provide an update as soon as possible via Facebook, our website, and through an automated call.  We will not provide additional updates if we are planning to proceed with the ceremony this evening.